Pages

Friday 11 June, 2010

Dont Copy, if you cant Paste

-A famous inspirational speaker said :

"Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who was not my wife".

Audience was in shock and silence.

He added :

"She was my mother."

Applause and laughter!
'
'
'
A top manager tried to crack this at home.

After good 3-4 drinks, he said loudly to his wife, in the kitchen :

" Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who was not my wife !
There was sudden silence !"

Standing for a moment and trying hard to recall the 2nd half of the sentence, he finally blurted out
'
'
''
" Forget it , I can't remember who she was ".

By the time he regained his senses, he was on a hospital bed recovering from burns of boiling water.

----------
Moral :

DON'T COPY; IF YOU CAN'T PASTE.

No comments: